In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
This course goes deep into commercial crime policy so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Purpose of the Course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2 Commercial Crime: A Poorly Understood Risk FREE PREVIEW
- 2.1 Commercial Crime Coverage Part
- 2.2 Common Policy Declarations
- 2.3 The Common Policy Conditions
- 2.4 Commercial Crime Declarations
- 2.5 Limit of Insurance and Deductible
- 2.6 Commercial General Exclusions
- 2.7 Commercial Crime Conditions
- 2.8 Commercial Crime Definitions
- 2.9 Summary
- Chapter 2 Quiz FREE PREVIEW
- 3.1 Basic Insuring Agreements
- 3.2 Additional Insuring Agreements
- 3.3 Common Commercial Crime Endorsements
- 3.4 Commercial Crime Rating
- 3.5 Summary
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- 4.1 In Conclusion
- Final Exam