This course goes deeper into the practical application of homeowner's insurance so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you..
- 2.1 The Declarations Page
- 2.2 Property Coverages: Dwelling
- 2.3 Property Coverages: Other Structures
- 2.4 Property Coverages: Personal Property
- 2.5 Special Limits of Liability
- 2.6 Property Not Covered
- 2.7 Loss of Use
- 2.8 Additional Coverage
- 2.9 Summary
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- 3.1 What Are Perils?
- 3.2 Perils for Coverage A and Coverage B
- 3.3 Perils for Coverage C
- 3.4 Conditions for Section I
- 3.5 Exclusions for Section I
- 3.6 Summary
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- 4.1 Coverage E: Personal Liability
- 4.2 Coverage F: Medical Payments to Others
- 4.3 Additional Coverages for Section II
- 4.4 Conditions for Section II
- 4.5 Exclusions for Section II
- 4.6 Summary
- Chapter 4 Quiz
- 5.1 Conditions
- 5.2 Common Endorsements to the Homeowners Insurance Policy
- 5.3 Summary
- Chapter 5 Quiz
- 6.1 Conclusion
- Final Exam