This course goes deep into non-traditional life insurance contracts so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Traditional and Non-Traditional Life Insurance FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2 Purpose of Course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3 History of Life Insurance Products
- 1.4 Origins and Growth
- 2.1 Traditional Features
- 2.2 Adjustment Provisions
- 2.3 New Concepts in Adjustable Life
- 2.4 Common Features
- 2.5 Traditional Concepts
- 3.1 Product Design
- 3.2 Tax Issues
- 3.3 Common Features
- 3.4 Ledger Illustrations
- 3.5 Annual Statements
- 4.1 What is Current Assumption Whole Life?
- 4.2 Low Premium and High Premium Comparison
- 4.3 Common Features
- 4.4 Annual Reports
- 5.1 Product Development
- 5.2 Securities Regulation
- 5.3 General Design Features
- 5.4 Understanding the Risks
- 5.5 Tax Issues
- 6.1 Product Design
- 6.2 Illustrations and Reports
- 6.3 Buying Considerations
- 7.1 Summary
- Final Exam