In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
This course goes deep into non-traditional life insurance contracts so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Traditional and Non-Traditional Life Insurance FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2 Purpose of Course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3 History of Life Insurance Products
- 1.4 Origins and Growth
- 2.1 Traditional Features
- 2.2 Adjustment Provisions
- 2.3 New Concepts in Adjustable Life
- 2.4 Common Features
- 2.5 Traditional Concepts
- 3.1 Product Design
- 3.2 Tax Issues
- 3.3 Common Features
- 3.4 Ledger Illustrations
- 3.5 Annual Statements
- 4.1 What is Current Assumption Whole Life?
- 4.2 Low Premium and High Premium Comparison
- 4.3 Common Features
- 4.4 Annual Reports
- 5.1 Product Development
- 5.2 Securities Regulation
- 5.3 General Design Features
- 5.4 Understanding the Risks
- 5.5 Tax Issues
- 6.1 Product Design
- 6.2 Illustrations and Reports
- 6.3 Buying Considerations
- 7.1 Summary
- Final Exam