This course goes deep into personal umbrella policy so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Purpose of the Course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2 Umbrella Insurance Versus Excess Insurance FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3 Who Needs A Personal Umbrella Policy?
- 2.1 Overview
- 2.2 Two Categories of the Law
- 2.3 Two Types of Civil Law
- 2.4 Torts
- 2.5 Types of Negligence
- 2.6 Liability Insurance
- 2.7 What an Umbrella Insurance Policy Provides
- 2.8 Common Coverage Amounts
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 Declaration Page
- 3.3 Insuring Agreement
- 3.4 Definitions
- 3.5 Personal Injury Defined
- 3.6 Defense, Settlement, and Court Costs
- 3.7 Limit of Liability
- 4.1 Policy Conditions
- 4.2 Policy Exclusions
- 4.3 Additional Coverages and Endorsements
- 5.1 Summary
- Final Exam