This course goes deep into commercial umbrella insurance so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Purpose of this Course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2 The Role of Commercial Umbrella Insurance FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3 Summary
- 2.1 Umbrella Coverage Terminology
- 2.2 How the Coverage Works
- 2.3 Underlying Limits and Risks
- 2.4 Maintaining Underlying Insurance
- 2.5 Summary
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- 3.1 The Declarations
- 3.2 Common Policy Conditions
- 3.3 The Schedule of Underlying Insurance
- 3.4 The Policy Coverage Form
- 3.5 The Coverages
- 3.6 Who is an Insured?
- 3.7 Limits of Insurance
- 3.8 Conditions
- 3.9 Definitions
- 3.10 Endorsements
- 3.11 Summary
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- 4.1 Conclusion
- Final Exam