This course goes deep into the topic of Commercial General Liability insurance so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you dive deeper into the subject.
In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- 2.1 The Declarations Page
- 2.2 Policy Conditions
- 2.3 Coverage Forms
- 3.1 Coverage A –Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability
- 3.2 Coverage A – Features Applicable to the Claims Made Form Only
- 3.3 Coverage A – Exclusions
- 3.4 Coverage B – Personal and Advertising Injury Liability
- 3.5 Coverage B – Features Applicable to the Claims Made Form Only
- 3.6 Coverage B – Exclusions
- 3.7 Coverage C – Medical Payments
- 3.8 Coverage C – Exclusions
- 3.9 Coverage A and B – Supplementary Payments
- 4.1 Who Is an Insured?
- 4.2 Insurance Limits
- 4.3 Conditions of Commercial General Liability Policies
- 4.4 Extended Reporting Periods – Claims Made Form Only
- 5.1 Endorsements that Add Coverages
- 5.2 Endorsements that Exclude Coverage
- 6.1 Conclusion
- Final Exam