In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
This course goes deep into Workers Compensation and Employers Liability so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Purpose of Course FREE PREVIEW
- 2.1 Implementing Components Properly
- 2.2 Negligence
- 2.3 Insurance Requirements
- 2.4 Who Is Covered by Workers Compensation?
- 2.5 What is Covered by Workers Compensation?
- 2.6 Summary
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- 3.1 Policy Forms
- 3.2 Information Page and General Section
- 3.3 Part One: Workers Compensation Insurance
- 3.4 Part Two: Employers Liability Insurance
- 3.5 Part Three: Other States Insurance
- 3.6 Part Four: Your Duties If Injury Occurs
- 3.7 Part Five: Premium
- 3.8 Part Six: Conditions
- 3.9 Experience Modifications
- 3.10 Summary
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Federal Coverage and Exclusion Forms and Endorsements
- 4.3 Maritime Coverage Forms and Endorsements
- 4.4 Other Types of Coverage and Exclusion Forms and Endorsements
- 4.5 Summary
- Chapter 4 Quiz
- 5.1 Conclusion
- Final Exam