This course takes you deeper into staying safe online so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- 2.1 Overview
- 2.2 Mail and Package Delivery
- 2.3 Computers and Laptops
- 2.4 Faxes, Emails and Outside Devices
- 2.5 Email Encryption
- 2.6 Being Smart With Your Smartphone
- 2.7 The Dangers of B.Y.O.D. (Bring Your Own Device) Programs
- 2.8 Summary
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 HIPPA and Security
- 3.3 The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- 3.4 USA PATRIOT Act
- 3.5 NAIC Data Guidance and Security Model Law
- 3.6 Other Government Oversight and Guidance
- 3.7 Summary
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 What People Are Most Vulnerable?
- 4.3 What To Do If You, Or a Loved One, Is a Victim of Identity Theft
- 4.4 What Businesses Are Most Vulnerable?
- 4.5 What Information Is Most Vulnerable?
- 4.6 Summary
- Chapter 4 Quiz
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 Secure Your Surroundings
- 5.3 Watch Your Wallet
- 5.4 Stop to Shred
- 5.5 Password Protect It
- 5.6 Identify Unsafe Emails
- 5.7 Be a Smart (Cyber) Shopper
- 5.8 Keeping Up With Credit Reports and Fraud Alerts
- 5.9 Safeguarding Social Media
- 5.10 Cybersecurity for the Small Business
- 5.11 Course Conclusion
- 5.12 Summary
- Chapter 5 Quiz
- Final Exam