In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
This course takes you deeper into protecting you and your business online so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Overview FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2 Purpose of the Course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3 What is a Cybercrime?
- 1.4 Technology’s Impact on the Insurance Industry
- 1.5 Key Terms and Definitions
- 1.6 An Industry Evolving
- 1.7 Cybersecurity: By the Numbers
- 1.8 Summary
- Chapter 1 Quiz FREE PREVIEW
- 2.1 Overview
- 2.2 Risk Assessments
- 2.3 The Importance of Protecting Data
- 2.4 Understanding Office Security
- 2.5 Security Systems and Software
- 2.6 Cybersecurity Case Studies
- 2.7 Summary
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 HIPPA and Security
- 3.3 The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- 3.4 USA PATRIOT Act
- 3.5 NAIC Data Guidance and Security Model Law
- 3.6 Other Government Oversight and Guidance
- 3.7 Summary
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Which People Are Most Vulnerable?
- 4.3 What to Do If You, or a Loved One, Is a Victim of Identity Theft
- 4.4 What Businesses Are Most Vulnerable?
- 4.5 What Information is Most Vulnerable?
- 4.6 Summary
- Chapter 4 Quiz
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 A Brief History of Cyber Insurance
- 5.3 Cyber Insurance 101
- 5.4 Cyber Liability Coverage
- 5.5 Identity Theft Coverage
- 5.6 Cyber security Insurance: Common Exclusions
- 5.7 Underwriting Cyber Security Insurance Policies
- 5.8 Cyber Security Insurance Facts and Figures
- 5.9 Cyber Insurance Market Trends
- 5.10 The Future of Cyber Security Insurance
- 5.11 Summary
- Chapter 5 Quiz
- Final Exam