This course refreshes you on long-term care so that you not only get CE credits for your state but you gain valuable knowledge.
In the state of North Carolina, you need 24 credit hours every 2 years. Once you complete this course, we'll send over your passing grade so you get the credit you need.
Access your courses, certificates, transcript here 365 days a year. Everything you need in one place so you can get back to what matters to you.
- Affidavit of Personal Responsibility
- 1.1 Overview FREE PREVIEW
- 1.2 Purpose of the Course FREE PREVIEW
- 1.3 What is a Cybercrime?
- 1.4 Technology’s Impact on the Insurance Industry
- 1.5 Key Terms and Definitions
- 1.6 An Industry Evolving
- 1.7 Cybersecurity: By the Numbers
- 1.8 Summary
- Chapter 1 Quiz FREE PREVIEW
- 2.1 Overview
- 2.2 Risk Assessments
- 2.3 The Importance of Protecting Data
- 2.4 Understanding Office Security
- 2.5 Security Systems and Software
- 2.6 Cybersecurity Case Studies
- 2.7 Summary
- Chapter 2 Quiz
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 HIPPA and Security
- 3.3 The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- 3.4 USA PATRIOT Act
- 3.5 NAIC Data Guidance and Security Model Law
- 3.6 Other Government Oversight and Guidance
- 3.7 Summary
- Chapter 3 Quiz
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Which People Are Most Vulnerable?
- 4.3 What to Do If You, or a Loved One, Is a Victim of Identity Theft
- 4.4 What Businesses Are Most Vulnerable?
- 4.5 What Information is Most Vulnerable?
- 4.6 Summary
- Chapter 4 Quiz
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 A Brief History of Cyber Insurance
- 5.3 Cyber Insurance 101
- 5.4 Cyber Liability Coverage
- 5.5 Identity Theft Coverage
- 5.6 Cyber security Insurance: Common Exclusions
- 5.7 Underwriting Cyber Security Insurance Policies
- 5.8 Cyber Security Insurance Facts and Figures
- 5.9 Cyber Insurance Market Trends
- 5.10 The Future of Cyber Security Insurance
- 5.11 Summary
- Chapter 5 Quiz
- Final Exam